Meet us in Breisach at Tech 4 Health. CO-VERSATILE on October 11
Innovative eHealth and eCare solutions and resilient service supply chains are the focus of the matchmaking and demystification event "Tech 4 Health. CO-VERSATILE". Participants can look forward to interesting keynote speeches by experts as well as presentations of technological solutions, followed by discussions on concrete applications and bilateral meetings.
Tech4Health offers a platform for exchange between technology providers and users for a successful, future-proof implementation of innovations: At the event, participants will get to know industry-driven innovations for the healthcare industry – for example, software to support digital transformation, disinfection spray systems or innovative respirators. On the other hand, the participants will also meet technical experts from the field of simulation and visualization of supply chains in MedTech and get to know new and already applied eHealth and eCare solutions.
Meet the team
Hans Zebner, Project Engineer Innovation at the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg, will speak at the event about how doctors, patients and the entire healthcare industry benefit from cooperation: "Together for more health", at 10.10 a.m.
- When: Tue, October 11, 2022
- Wo: BadenCampus, Bahnhofstr. 35a, 79206 Breisach am Rhein, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm CET
- free registration
- 10:00 am: Welcome by Malaika Lauk, BadenCampus, and Wolfgang Kniejski, EIT Manufacturing
- 10:10 am: "Together for more health" Hans Zebner, Project Engineer Innovation, Pfizer Health Care Hub
- 10:30 am: Solution presentations
- 11:30 am: "Translation Center Digitization in Medicine", Dr. Christian Haverkamp, Acting Director of the Institute of Digitalization in Medicine Head of the staff unit IT processes at the hospital board directors
- 11:50 am: "The Digital Technopole - bringing together manufacturers and ICT experts for rapid response", Sebastian Pena Serna, Managing Director clesgo
- 12:10 pm: Bilateral meetings
We are looking forward to interesting insights and exciting encounters!Free registration
Are you up for the future? Start-up BW Summit 2022 on September 30
The future of start-ups is now: Experience it firsthand at the Start-up BW Summit 2022 at Landesmesse Stuttgart! Start-ups, start-up ecosystems, corporates and investors from Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Europe and the world will meet to pitch, network, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
The highlight event for start-ups and founders in Baden-Württemberg
With 4000 attendees, over 300 exhibitors and 7 side events, the Start-up BW Summit is the highlight event of Start-up BW and serves to network start-ups, start-up ecosystems, established companies and investors from Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Europe and the world. For the first time in the last three years, the Start-up BW Summit will take place on 30 September 2022 at Landesmesse Stuttgart. Exchange experiences, share ideas and learn from best practices, success stories and top class speakers!
Meet the Hub Team
The Pfizer Healthcare Hub Team will be there – you can find us at the booth of Startinsland, the start-up initiative of the Freiburg region. We look forward to interesting discussions, especially with startups that have developed innovative solutions for the healthcare industry. Talk to us or check directly the potential for a cooperation with Pfizer with our matching test!
This year’s focus: Artificial intelligence
The Tübingen AI Center organizes the Sciencepreneur FAIR As part of the Start-up BW Summit. Around 60 AI startups and ecosystems will frame the AI Symposium that will introduce grad students, founders, and all interested parties to the topic of sciencepreneurship - bridging research with entrepreneurship.
What's in it for startups?
- Network with venture capitalists, business angels, corporates, SMEs, start-up stakeholders, political and administrative bodies from Baden-Württemberg, Europe and the World
- Present your business to corporates and investors
- Attract investors, business partners and upcoming talents
- Find out more about the scene, current trends, support options and approaches of other ecosystems.
- Learn more about best practices and success stories
- Experience top-class speakers, start-up culture and the AI-Scene
- Get ready for the future!
SMART GREEN Startup Night am 27. September
The SMART GREEN ACCELERATOR celebrates the Startup Night: In addition to the startup highlights from the programs of recent years, you will get to see the award ceremony of the MakeItMatter Award and the pitches of this year's three winners.
- When: On Tuesday, September 27, from 6 p.m., program start 6:30 p.m.
Where: Kreativpark Lokhalle
Who: all enthusiasts and interested in the SMART GREEN founder system
- With networking and exchange over snacks and drinks
As a cooperation partner of SMART GREEN, we from the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg won't miss it and look forward to seeing familiar and new faces!
More information and registration to the event
Digital Health Cooperations, Business Models and Use Cases: E-Health Salon on September 22
How can the healthcare of the future be improved through smart cooperations? Answers to these questions will be provided by players from health insurance, the pharmaceutical, technology and communications industries as well as start-ups at the second E-Health Salon. The Pfizer Healthcare Hub sponsors this high-profile event with hand-picked lectures and live demonstrations.
The E-Health-Salon is organized by hc:spirit and addresses various aspects of digital innovations in healthcare.
Thematic priorities of the programme:
- Cooperation as a driver of success for the health care of the future
- Opportunities for more added value and health benefits
- Innovative business models: food for thought, framework conditions, best practices
- Innovation Journey 2025
Meet the Hub Team
Thorsten Mintel, Director Customer Operations at Pfizer will give a keynote speech at 12:40 p.m. on new value creation opportunities along the patient journey and talk about the experiences and successes of the Pfizer Healthcare Hub with and through collaborations.
- Where: September 22, 10.00 to 17.30
- Where: Wartehalle Berlin