Digitization creates the future: The Hightech Summit 2022 from November 7 to 10
The Hightech Summit is dedicated to current technology and digitization trends with a focus on the sustainable implementation of digital transformation – this year under the motto "Digitalization creates a future – with new mentalities, technologies and business models". The Hightech Summit brings together companies, start-ups, investors and municipalities and thus represents a platform for inspiration and exchange.
The Hightech Summit is the summit meeting of the high-tech industry in Baden-Württemberg. The event, which is organized by bwcon, has been bringing together up to 1,000 guests since 2015. Decision-makers from Baden-Württemberg companies, from innovation and transformation departments, business development and venturing, from banks and municipalities come together at this event. The aim of the event is to present the status quo in terms of digitization and to show ways in which this can succeed.
Focus sessions: Digital care, cooperation with start-ups in production, energy efficiency in building management
This year, the participants can expect three focus sessions on the main topics "Digital Care", "Cooperation with Start-ups in production" and "Energy Efficiency in Building Management". In the focus sessions, numerous practical examples from medium-sized companies and start-ups will make it clear how different the paths to digital transformation look like and can be designed.
What's in it for startups?
- Interesting and inspiring lectures and insights by Birte Hackenjos (Haufe Group), Saskia Biskup (CeGaT GmbH), Minister Dr. Nicole Hoffmeister-Kraut (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Tourism Baden-Württemberg) and many more
- Exciting talks and discussions
- Networking with baden-Württemberg's high-tech enthusiasts
- Exchange with inspiring entrepreneurs with expertise and innovative spirit
- Inspiring best practices
Meet the Hub Team
Take the opportunity to get in touch with Peter Neske, Innovation Lead in Freiburg and Hans Zebner, Project Engineer Innovation: Both of them will be on site on 7.11. in Freiburg, on 8.11. in Plieningen and on 10.11. in Tübingen and look forward to a meeting!More information and registration
Meet us in Breisach at Tech 4 Health. CO-VERSATILE on October 11
Innovative eHealth and eCare solutions and resilient service supply chains are the focus of the matchmaking and demystification event "Tech 4 Health. CO-VERSATILE". Participants can look forward to interesting keynote speeches by experts as well as presentations of technological solutions, followed by discussions on concrete applications and bilateral meetings.
Tech4Health offers a platform for exchange between technology providers and users for a successful, future-proof implementation of innovations: At the event, participants will get to know industry-driven innovations for the healthcare industry – for example, software to support digital transformation, disinfection spray systems or innovative respirators. On the other hand, the participants will also meet technical experts from the field of simulation and visualization of supply chains in MedTech and get to know new and already applied eHealth and eCare solutions.
Meet the team
Hans Zebner, Project Engineer Innovation at the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg, will speak at the event about how doctors, patients and the entire healthcare industry benefit from cooperation: "Together for more health", at 10.10 a.m.
The event is organized by Baden Campus, CO VERSATILE and EIT Manufacturing Baden Campus and is supported by the Pfizer Healthcare Hub.
- When: Tue, October 11, 2022
- Wo: BadenCampus, Bahnhofstr. 35a, 79206 Breisach am Rhein, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm CET
- free registration
- 10:00 am: Welcome by Malaika Lauk, BadenCampus, and Wolfgang Kniejski, EIT Manufacturing
- 10:10 am: "Together for more health" Hans Zebner, Project Engineer Innovation, Pfizer Health Care Hub
- 10:30 am: Solution presentations
- 11:30 am: "Translation Center Digitization in Medicine", Dr. Christian Haverkamp, Acting Director of the Institute of Digitalization in Medicine Head of the staff unit IT processes at the hospital board directors
- 11:50 am: "The Digital Technopole - bringing together manufacturers and ICT experts for rapid response", Sebastian Pena Serna, Managing Director clesgo
- 12:10 pm: Bilateral meetings
We are looking forward to interesting insights and exciting encounters!Free registration
Are you up for the future? Start-up BW Summit 2022 on September 30
The future of start-ups is now: Experience it firsthand at the Start-up BW Summit 2022 at Landesmesse Stuttgart! Start-ups, start-up ecosystems, corporates and investors from Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Europe and the world will meet to pitch, network, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
The highlight event for start-ups and founders in Baden-Württemberg
With 4000 attendees, over 300 exhibitors and 7 side events, the Start-up BW Summit is the highlight event of Start-up BW and serves to network start-ups, start-up ecosystems, established companies and investors from Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Europe and the world. For the first time in the last three years, the Start-up BW Summit will take place on 30 September 2022 at Landesmesse Stuttgart. Exchange experiences, share ideas and learn from best practices, success stories and top class speakers!
Meet the Hub Team
The Pfizer Healthcare Hub Team will be there – you can find us at the booth of Startinsland, the start-up initiative of the Freiburg region. We look forward to interesting discussions, especially with startups that have developed innovative solutions for the healthcare industry. Talk to us or check directly the potential for a cooperation with Pfizer with our matching test!
This year’s focus: Artificial intelligence
The Tübingen AI Center organizes the Sciencepreneur FAIR As part of the Start-up BW Summit. Around 60 AI startups and ecosystems will frame the AI Symposium that will introduce grad students, founders, and all interested parties to the topic of sciencepreneurship - bridging research with entrepreneurship.
What's in it for startups?
- Network with venture capitalists, business angels, corporates, SMEs, start-up stakeholders, political and administrative bodies from Baden-Württemberg, Europe and the World
- Present your business to corporates and investors
- Attract investors, business partners and upcoming talents
- Find out more about the scene, current trends, support options and approaches of other ecosystems.
- Learn more about best practices and success stories
- Experience top-class speakers, start-up culture and the AI-Scene
- Get ready for the future!
SMART GREEN Startup Night am 27. September
The SMART GREEN ACCELERATOR celebrates the Startup Night: In addition to the startup highlights from the programs of recent years, you will get to see the award ceremony of the MakeItMatter Award and the pitches of this year's three winners.
- When: On Tuesday, September 27, from 6 p.m., program start 6:30 p.m.
Where: Kreativpark Lokhalle
Who: all enthusiasts and interested in the SMART GREEN founder system
- With networking and exchange over snacks and drinks
As a cooperation partner of SMART GREEN, we from the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg won't miss it and look forward to seeing familiar and new faces!
More information and registration to the event