Join our team: We are looking for a Manager (f/m/x) DTx Development
For the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Berlin we are looking for a highly qualified candidate to work as Manager DTx Development on new strategic partnerships with external digital thought leaders.
What to expect:
As Manager DTx Development you will have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional team and in close exchange with our business units on new strategic partnerships with external digital thought leaders. You will be responsible for screening, evaluating and building strategic partnerships in the field of Digital Therapies (DTx) and be part of our Healthcare Hub team in Berlin. The position is limited until 30.11.2022, an extension is sought.
- Build strategic partnerships and innovative go-to-market models in the field of digital therapies (DTx).
- Managing and scaling existing commercial partnerships within the international Pfizer network.
- Ensure collaboration within an agile team of subject matter experts along the DTx lifecycle.
- Be an ambassador for Pfizer as a trusted partner in the digital health space.
- Develop efficient internal structures and processes for agile collaboration of cross-functional teams when implementing DTx projects.
- Contribute to the development of creative marketing strategies related to the project.
- Share responsibility for achieving revenue targets.
- Close coordination and collaboration with global teams.
- You have an interest in the topic of digital therapies and bring experience in startups. Ideally, you have basic knowledge of app and web technologies.
- You have knowledge of the German healthcare market, profound knowledge of the startup scene and have an established network in the areas of startups and digital innovation.
- You have a successfully completed university degree.
- Optimally, you have experience in leading agile project teams without personnel responsibility.
- You excel in strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Project, time management and organizational skills siInd your strengths.
- Fluency in German and English.
What we offer:
- A career in the heart of Berlin: Fair compensation, good transport connections, an office at Potsdamer Platz, diverse career and development opportunities.
- For time off and the future: 30 vacation days, flexible working hours at 37.5 hours per week, the opportunity to work up to 50% from a home office, and a very good company pension plan
- To get through the day with ease: VDU glasses, parent-child & quiet room, coffee, tea & free fruit baskets, discounted Persil cleaning service at the workplace and numerous discounts on shopping & event offers.
- For the feel-good atmosphere: Value-based corporate culture, being an important part of an interdisciplinary team
- For you and others: Opportunity to volunteer (e.g., Engagement Days, Global Health Fellows, cold relief, reading mentorships, etc.), support from the Fürstenberg Institute (confidential and free counseling for Pfizer employees and their families), sports and fitness programs
We are looking forward to your application!More information and online application
Innovative solutions to vaccines: Pfizer's "Vaccines Global Innovation Challenge"
In light of the Corona pandemic, the importance of vaccinations and the provision of information about them has become more important than ever. At Pfizer, we see it as our mission to provide life-saving vaccines to patients worldwide.
To address the challenges associated with vaccines, Pfizer is looking for innovative approaches and solutions and has launched the Vaccines Global Innovation Challenge.
Innovative solutions are sought in two areas:
- Information and education: New ways are being sought to educate physicians and patients about the importance, risks and benefits of vaccines, as well as to communicate vaccine recommendations in a straightforward manner.
- Access and administration: The goal here is to identify new ways for patients to access recommended vaccines, either through new channels (for example e-prescriptions) or through delivery/administration.
Applications will be accepted through September 24th, 2021. Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their solution during the Frontiers Health conference on Nov. 11-12, 2021.Further Information about the challenge, the secection criteria and the awards
Fit for business: The CyberOne Entrepreneur School in Breisach
The nine finalists of the CyberOne Award completed an intensive start-up program: The CyberOne Entrepreneur School took place in Breisach on July 29/30. The founding teams received feedback from experienced managers and entrepreneurs from high-tech industries and valuable input on start-up-related topics.
How promising is my business idea? How do I get access to innovation ecosystems? How to convince financiers? The two-day Entrepreneurship School, which takes place every year as part of the CyberOne Award, is designed to help young founders by taking their first steps toward a successful high-tech company. Pfizer is a gold sponsor of the CyberOne Award and Peter Neske from the Hub Freiburg opened the event with a keynote in which he used concrete case studies to show how profitable a cooperation between startups and corporates can be for both sides.
Afterwards, the teams pitched their ideas in front of an audience and received advice on their business planning in individual coaching sessions. In addition to technical input on the business idea, on marketing, financing and funding opportunities, the exchange with the entrepreneurs, coaches and experts is a great benefit for the participants: "The reflection rounds with the coaches helped us a lot to question our business plan," is the conclusion of Christoph Sauerborn from the Stuttgart-based company i-flow GmbH, which has developed a technology for simple data management for factory sites. "The time spent with CyberOne participants was also very inspiring. A constructive event in a relaxed atmosphere!"Get some impressions about the Entrepreneur School in Breisach on YouTube
Three potential matches at the GROW Matching Days
At the Matching Days of the GROW 2021 program on July 27, 2021, we examined innovative approaches to process optimization for our Freiburg production site. Experts from the engineering, planning and quality departments of the Freiburg plant and three external innovators met in the Lokhalle Freiburg:
- The Fraunhofer spin-off plus10 from Augsburg applies AI methods to increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) in production by more than 10%.
- Operaize from Cologne offers end-to-end planning that aggregates data and structures of different subsystems into a logical model and optimizes planning according to various criteria, also using AI technologies.
- Berlin-based startup Kemialytics makes it easier to create, manage, distribute and understand complicated texts such as SOPs. Kemialytics' solution is used in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries.
Testing of the new solution showed promising ratiocination potential. In the next step – the "exploration sprint" – the approaches will be subjected to practical testing with a proof of concept.
Thanks to the innovators for their great motivation and thanks to the team of Smart Green Accelerator for hosting the event!More about the GROW program