Innovation Manager Certification Course
You want to become an innovation multiplier? You have already gained first experiences as a participant in innovation processes and innovation workshops and have knowledge of the common agile methods? Then sign up for the certification course to become an innovation manager!
The course is organized by the International School of Management in partnership with practitioners from the bwcon Blue Ocean Group. In the blended learning seminar, you will learn the most important things about current technology trends such as AI, Blockchain, Industry 4.0, as well as the toolset of agile methods from the perspective of an innovation facilitator. You'll also learn how to design and facilitate innovation processes.
Measurability of innovations and successful integration of innovation management: Talk of Peter Neske, Innovation Lead at Pfizer Healtcare Hub Freiburg
We at Healthcare Hub Freiburg are excited to contribute to this exciting format with our expertise! Peter Neske, Innovation Lead at Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg, will give insights into the work at the Healthcare Hub on March 10 and will address the following aspects from his experience in innovation management:
Measurability of innovations: Many still measure innovations with the same metrics they use to manage companies - but these fall short and stifle promising efforts at the outset. Which success criteria are suitable for measuring the success of innovative projects?
Successful integration of innovation management into internal structures: Anchoring a corporate culture that promotes and demands innovation is the basis for establishing sustainable innovation management in companies. Agility, communication culture, interdisciplinary teams, methods or mindset: Which are the relevant levers?
These are the contents of the blended learning seminar:
- Toolbox: learning and trying out different formats from current innovation methods as an innovation coach.
- Technologies: Gaining a good basic understanding of the current drivers of digital business models
- Business development: Transforming ideas into marketable products and business models
- Sustainability: Emergence of sustainable business models in the triad of business/ecology/society
- Facilitator Competencies: Imparting tips and tricks in innovation facilitation
- Project work in a team and peer consulting: Work on current innovation topics from your company and learn together from and with the other participants
- Learning from practitioners: Innovation managers report from their everyday work
Who is the course aimed at?
- Career Development: You want to develop professionally and lead innovation and change processes in your company in the future
- Leadership: You are a manager in R&D or product development and would like to integrate current innovation methods into your daily work with your team.
- Informal leadership: You are responsible for leading a team without formal personnel responsibility and would like to use targeted innovation formats to guide the people in the team in tackling new projects in an entrepreneurial way.
We are also looking forward to the keynote speech by Charlotte Schleifenbaum, Dream Consultant at Festool Group on "Nudging Innovations at Festool" and the semianr by Christian Bell, Agile Coach & Business Architect at iteratec GmbH on Scrum in the innovation process.
Costs: 1200,- Euro
Registration is open until January 12, 2022.More information about the course
Health 2021: Will the German healthcare system succeed in making the innovation leap?
Digital health applications, electronic patient file and the Hospital Allocation Act: the German healthcare system continues to digitize. These current upheavals in and the healthcare of tomorrow are the topic of "Health 2021 – The Digital Future," Germany's largest healthcare conference, which will be broadcasted live from the Handelsblatt headquarters in Düsseldorf on November 24 and 25.
With a top-class program of keynote speeches, keynotes and panels, the focus for two days will be on the healthcare of tomorrow. In addition to numerous top-class speakers, Aylin Tuzel, Country Manager Germany, Pfizer Deutschland GmbH, will speak on the topic of "Unlocking the future of medicine: A pharma perspective on how digital health can empower patients and help achieve medical breakthroughs" at 10:50 a.m. on November 25.
Pfizer will also have a virtual exhibitor booth to provide information on how and with which projects Pfizer and the Pfizer Healthcare Hub are advancing the digitalization of the healthcare industry.Register here for the event
The BadenCampus Demo Day on November 25 will take place virtually via livestream
On November 25, the time has finally come again – the BadenCampus DemoDay is just around the corner door. At the grand finale of the Startup Accelerator 2021, deep-tech startups will present their innovative solutions from the fields of "Digital Health Applications", "Smart Village" and "Measurement Village" and "Measurement, Control, Regulation 4.0" starting at 5:15 pm.
The pitches will be presented in front of an expert jury, which will select the winning startup at the subsequent the subsequent award ceremony.
The pitches will be presented in front of an expert jury, which will select the winning startup at the subsequent award ceremony.
After careful consideration and in view of the increasing number of corona, we have decided to hold the DemoDay virtually via livestream.Further information and the free registration can be found here
Industry 4.0 at the trinational border: BE 4.0 Industries du Futur on November 30 / December 1
Two days dedicated to the industry of the future: The BE 4.0 Industries du Futur is the trade fair for business, discussions and innovation at the three borders: it’s all about transformation to industry 4.0. The focus of the 5th edition will be on Energy Transition/Green Growth, Supply Chain and Digital Innovation - which is especially interesting for us and or innovation partners.
The trade show-conference will give you precious insights of the trinational innovation-ecosystem and the possibility to learn from others with expert conferences, exhibitors' conferences. The event is also a platform to meet and exchange with industrialist experts and European transformation such as Edf, KUKA and Siemens via feedback, meet-ups, plenary conferences, B2B meetings, thematic paths, etc. The event will take place on November 30, and December 1, 2021.
Award ceremony i4Challenge and lecture by Anne Kessler, Director Manufacturing, Pfizer Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH
The i4Challenge aims to promote smart and innovative Industry 4.0 projects and services in the tri-national region. The award ceremony for the challenge will take place as part of the Salon Industries du Futur. In addition, Anne Kessler, Director Manufacturing, Pfizer Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH, will use the example of our Pfizer plant in Freiburg to show how new technologies and methods can create new production and business models.
What is in it for startups, spin-offs and tech-companies?
- Take advantage of 5 trinational plenary conferences, genuine feedback and franco-german perspectives to inspire your future business over 2 days These are led by franco-german journalists and simultaneously translated into French and English
- Enjoy numerous meet-ups like conferences, master classes, workshops. etc. offered by exhibitors for you to discover their expertise, share experiences and learn about new products, etc.
- Get inspired by pitches by start-ups, drivers of innovation for the industry of tomorrow.
- Last but not least: Get in touch with our team of the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg at the i4Challenge award ceremony on December 1!
For more information go to: https://www.industriesdufutur.eu/en
The event is free of charge.Register here!