Fifth annual event of the Forum Gesundheitswirtschaft BW on 6/7 December
The two-day event will focus on improving medical translation in Baden-Württemberg and the use of health data in Baden-Württemberg, Germany and Europe. All stakeholders of the Forum Gesundheitswirtschaft BW as well as the interested public are invited.
With more than 600 stakeholders from research, business and care, the Forum Gesundheitsstandort BW promotes the health sector as a leading industry, strengthens Baden-Württemberg as a health location and medical care in the state.
On 6 and 7 December 2023, Minister-President Winfried Kretschmann invites you to the fifth annual event of the Forum. The event consists of two parts: The main event will take place on December 6, 2023 at the Liederhalle Culture and Congress Center in Stuttgart and will also be streamed live. On December 7, 2023, the Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Integration, the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts, and the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Tourism will host various workshops on the topic of "Medical Translation". These will take place exclusively online as a livestream.
- When: 06.12.2023 (live) and 07.12.2023 (online)
- Where: Culture and Congress Centre Liederhalle & online
Meet the Hub-Team
Peter Neske, Innovation Lead of the Healthcare Hub Freiburg, will be present at the Liederhalle on 6 December.
Agenda Face-to-face event on 6 December 2023
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Introduction, welcome and opening speech by Prime Minister Winfried Kretschmann
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Keynote speech: How can translation succeed? Practical experience of Dr. Kathrin Brenker, founder and CEO of opto biolabs GmbH
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Coffee break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Innovations for tomorrow's patient care: Strategy to improve medical translation for Baden-Württemberg
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:40 p.m.: Lunch break
- 12:40 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Digitalization in the healthcare sector, Presentation of the projects of the third funding round of the Baden-Württemberg Health Location Forum
- 14:00 – 15:00: Opportunity for networking and topic-specific exchange with the spokesperson's circle for actors
Agenda Online Workshops on 7 December 2023
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Introduction and welcome
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.: Workshop: Transfer of Medical Needs
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Coffee break
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Workshop: From science to industry: some paths of medical researchers with entrepreneurial spirit and entrepreneurial courage
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.: Coffee break
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.: Workshop: From industry to healthcare – how do innovations get into healthcare?
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Conclusion
Go to registration
Digital Health Conference on November 30 in Berlin
The Digital Health Conference addresses various topics regarding digital technologies and how they can enhance patient care, relieve the burden on the healthcare system and strengthen Germany internationally. Providing insights into the realms of Health & Politics, Health Tech, Digital Care, Social Governance, and the gathering of diverse experts, the aim is to highlight the opportunities of digitalization and demonstrate the path forward.
- When: Thursday, November 30
- Where: Alte Münze in Berlin
Meet The Hub-Team
The Pfizer Healthcare Hub Berlin supports the Digital Health Conference as a partner. Thorsten Mintel, Director Strategic Innovation, Paulina Achter, Jr. Innovation Manager, Maria Scham, Sr. Innovation Manager, Julia Sahba, Manager Innovation Engagement, and two of the Healthcare Hub's working students, Lisa Kilikowski and Carolin Vogel will be live on site and are looking forward to the insights and interest conversations at the Healthcare Hub booth.Digital Health Conference 2023
DiGA panel discussion on November 09 in Berlin
The event is about an interactive panel discussion on the topic "Traditional pharmaceutical model vs. modern DiGA-strategies – the challenges of an optimal approach for DiGA`s in the future". While experts will provide a wide range of insights into the topic, there will also be the oppurtunity for individual exchange and networking with the speakers. In addition to an introductory keynote speech on the topic of DTx cooperations between Start-Ups and pharmaceutical, various questions will be adressed in a comfortable atmosphere and in the form of a controversial discussion.
- WHEN: November 09
- WHERE: SOHO House Berlin
Meet The Hub-Team
Thorsten Mintel, Director Strategic Innovation, will take part in the DiGA panel discussion as a speaker. Maria Scham, Sr. Innovation Manager, and Lisa Kilikowski, working student in the Healthcare Hub Berlin, will be live on site and are looking forward to the insights and interesting conversations.ysura DiGA panel discussion
Trinational Entrepreneurship Forum on November 13 in Freiburg
After a successful first edition in Mulhouse (FR), the Trinational Entrepreneurship Forum is coming to Freiburg this year! The trinational event brings together startup supporters, founders and investors from the border triangle and, in addition to inspiring lectures and discussions, offers the opportunity for exchange and networking.
- When: Monday, November 13 I 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Kreativpark Lokhalle in Freiburg
- 14:00: Welcome Coffee & program overview
- 14:30: Introduction speech on cross-border innovation
- 14:45: Guided Speed dating among participants (startup support organizations, founders, investors)
- 15:30: Small group workshops on good practices
- 16:15: Discussion
- 16:35: Outlook into the future
- 16:45: Apero & Networking
Meet The Hub-Team
Peter Neske, Innovation Lead of the Pfizer Healthcare Hub Freiburg and Oana Stürz, Innovation Engineer at the Healthcare Hub, will also be on site. We are looking forward to new contacts and inspiring discussions!Register here